I am free of all prejudice. I hate every one equally. – W.C. Fields
|These are two of the 3"x3" labels, free to download below. They come in two additional colour ways.|
A few days ago I posted some labels in different sizes for you to download. They were more modern than what you see above, and in jewel tones. These are definitely Retro.
Homemade goodies, be they in tins, or bottles or whatever, need labels. Decent ones of the same design in different sizes are difficult to find.
It's always a good idea to have a label right on the container that lists what it in it. That way your jams, jellies, liqueurs, etc can still be identified well after the day they were given.
What if labels were available – free – already set up for printing on letter sized paper right on your own printer...
I've done the work for you. On this post are links to four different sizes of label artwork, each downloadable in a resolution able to be printed at good quality.
So how do you get these labels? Read on.
Choose the size you need – each set is on 8.5x11 paper
1.5” wide x 3” high | 2” wide x 2.5” high | 3” square | 4” wide x 2” high
These are sizes I find most useful for jars, bottles, boxes, etc., when I make homemade gifts.
How to save the files
1. Each image file below is linked to the high resolution image.
2. Click on the label you want. Don’t worry about the size it may appear on your screen.
3. From there, save the image to your computer. For some computers that's a "right click" but not all...
4. When you print the downloaded file, the individual labels will appear in the size listed in its name, as below.
5. Trim out and attach to your homemade treasures.
I hope you find them useful, and happy homemade gifting!
1.5” x 3”
2” x 2.5”
4” x 2”
If you like this post feel free to share it using any of the links. If you repost, please give me credit and a link back to this site. Questions? Comments? Derogatory remarks? Just ask!